High solids acrylic floor and wall sealer and curing compound.
Rasiaseal LC is a high solids acrylic based floor and wall sealer. Rasiaseal LC is dustproof, resistant to penetration of oils and liquids and is easy to clean. The product is ideal for use in warehouses, garages, car parks, drive ways and sidewalks, walls and columns and industrial floors. Rasiaseal LC is also used as a curing compound and sealer for freshly placed concrete to retain sufficient moisture to ensure full hydration of the cement, while providing excellent adhesion to a variety of plasters and coatings. Rasiaseal LC can be used as "look enhancer" of natural stone and decorative plasters and coatings.
- Durable finish that seals concrete and natural stone surfaces preventing penetration of oils and liquids.
- Dust proof.
- Abrasion enhancement.
- Improves concrete and mortar curing by protecting the cement hydration.
- Excellent adhesion to all types of plasters and coatings, such as cement, acrylic, bitumen, emulsion and epoxy resin based products.
- Easy application.
- Cost effective.
Technical Properties @ 250C:
- Color: Clear
- Density: 0.92 ± 0.05
- Solids: 25 ± 1%
- Viscosity: 1 ± 0.5 poise
- Drying time @ 50% :
- relative humidity:
- Tack free time: 40 - 50 min
- Foot traffic: 2 - 4 hr
- Vehicle traffic: 8 - 10 hr
- Time between coats: 2 - 36 hr/clean substrate
- UV Resistance: Good, slight yellowing
- Moisture loss after72 hr: 0.38 kg/m2
- Water retention efficiency:> 90%
- VOC: < 690 g/ltr
- Rasiaseal LC can be used as "look enhancer" of natural
- stone and decorative plasters and coatings.
Request for Technical details