Part A : waterproofing cementitious
Part B : waterproofing Acrylic liquid
protective waterproof coating for concrete and masonry modified by elastomeric acrylic polymer.
RasiaCoat CWP is a two component; elastomeric polymer modified cementitious waterproof coating suitable for internal and external applications, provides a wear resistance, seamless, waterproof membrane for potable water retaining structures, tanks, basements, foundations and culverts, roof, tunnels, swimming pool, retaining walls and bridge decks.RasiaCoat CWP shows excellent crack accommodation and is suitable for use on concrete. RasiaCoat CWR comprises a two component acrylic polymer modified cementitious coating supplied in ready to mix kits. It contains cement, well graded filler and special additive in the powder part, and high grade liquid polymer.
- Non-toxic, approved for use in contact with potable water.
- Flexible, with thermal expansion similar to concrete.
- Fungus and mould resistant.
- Give waterproofing effect for positive and negative water pressures.
- Excellent adhesion to porous and non-porous surfaces.
- Allow the structure to breath.
- Suitable for internal and external applications.
- Minimum surface preparation needed labor costs effective
- Quick and easy brush or spray application.
- Protection of concrete substrates and masonry against carbon dioxide, chloride ions, water and de-icing salts.
Request for Technical details